Management of severe paediatric asthma: From hospital to home
Members of the MDT and a patient advocate discuss the optimal management of severe asthma in children
- Recall the diagnostic workup for severe type 2 asthma in children
- Explain the pathophysiology of severe type 2 asthma and how this can guide treatment decisions
- Discuss the importance of the MDT in optimizing the management of children with severe asthma
Improving outcomes in severe paediatric asthma: New treatments, new possibilities
Watch an asthma expert and a primary care respiratory specialist discuss diagnosis, treatment and management of severe asthma in children.
- Recall the symptoms associated with severe asthma in children
- Summarize the clinical evidence supporting the use of biologics in children with severe asthma
- Describe the optimal long-term management of children with severe asthma
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering progress elucidating the underlying pathophysiology of EoE and how this informs the development of new therapeutic approaches with the potential to reduce the burden of disease among patients with EoE.
- Describe the complex pathophysiology and manifestations in children and adults
- Outline the chronic nature of EoE and implications for disease management
- Summarize the clinical evidence supporting the use of emerging biologic treatments for EoE
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchIMMUNOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.