CAR-T in clinical practice: Navigating the patient journey from referral to long-term follow-up
Get an update on CAR-T therapy in clinical practice with this expert discussion on real-world data, patient referral and the important collaboration between referral and treatment centres.
- Recall the latest real-world evidence for the use of chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Describe which patients with DLBCL should be referred for assessment for CAR-T therapy and discuss the importance of early referral
- Discuss the roles of referral centres and treatment centres in patient management, in particular long-term follow up of patients
How do we personalize treatment of multiple sclerosis in the light of recent advances?
Watch leading experts involved in the care of patients with multiple sclerosis discuss how recent advances in understanding of MS pathophysiology may drive treatment choices, now and in the future.
- Recall the disease mechanisms contributing to the progression of MS
- Interpret the role of induction therapy in real-world clinical practice
- Recognize the importance of BTK as a potential future treatment target in MS
Severe type 2 asthma: Using biologics to move beyond symptom reduction
Watch leading experts discuss how to identify and manage patients with severe type 2 asthma.
- Identify patients with severe type 2 asthma promptly, including those with co-morbidities
- Describe the inflammatory pathways that drive type 2 asthma and are targeted by biologic therapies
- Summarize the data supporting the use of biologics in patients with type 2 severe asthma, including those with co-morbidities
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchIMMUNOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchIMMUNOLOGYSign me up!